Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:

And a hug! Two arms that come together making a FLAT CIRCLE!!!!

:friends:

This one's a pretty good rebuttal, I must admit, by the way...

:rofl:

:drinks:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:10 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
I can dig it, brother, just watch the "satanic" comments, cuz shit can be slung both ways...

I wasn't calling YOU "satanic" you weirdo....lol

:s_crazy

:s_biggrin

Gosh darn....too many knuckle draggers around here.... :lol:

Truthfully....I don't know exactly what to believe. I just immerse myself into the theory and try and get a bead on it but it's really hard not to see a flat earth represented in the Scriptures on my end of things. But your theory makes a lot of sense as well and I certainly believe in a hollow earth, flat, oblate, apple, pear, banana, or frikkin candy cane shaped....

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:28 pm 

And I'll be completely honest here but IF the flat earth model is true....I would be heartbroken. So boring. It instantly dashes my dreams of boarding a spaceship and traveling to planets like Mars to engage in mortal combat with ancient nephilim....

Not to mention my Star Wars fantasies.... :lol:

God HAS to be cooler than a flat earth, right?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
And I'll be completely honest here but IF the flat earth model is true....I would be heartbroken. So boring. It instantly dashes my dreams of boarding a spaceship and traveling to planets like Mars to engage in mortal combat with ancient nephilim....

Hell yeah! :biggrin: :lol:

So boring...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:54 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

Hell yeah! :biggrin: :lol:

So boring...

A little of topic but this pictures reminded me of Gods Fingerprint; The Fibonacci Sequence (also known as the golden ratio.

Just thinking off the top of my head (I have not heard this theory) but if the earth is not a sphere; it is probably the shape of a nautilous shell) not really but I just find the golden ratio amazing a beautiful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm 

Yeah!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:55 am 

Alright....here we go for another round. Been watching this show via the History Channel about the mystery of Oak Island and it's association with the Knights Templar, Temple treasure (Possibly the Ark of the Covenant, the Temple Menorah, Holy Grail, etc). The island has new owners and they are dumping their millions into solving the mystery that has taken many lives over the decades and beyond. As far as I have seen they are making some major breakthroughs with the newer technology we have today. They had a guy from Norway who is convinced and has shown demonstrable proof that the key to the island is found in clues in Shakespeare's works (associated with Francis Bacon, the Rosicrusians, Masons, Templars, etc) and the use the Kabbalah Tree (as an actual, physical map marker) in which the Templars were huge into. Have to watch it if you can!

http://www.history.com/shows/the-curse-of-oak-island

ANYWAY....

This brought my interest into what the Templars view of the Earth was. These men possessed ancients maps of the earth going back to the Vikings who traversed much of the "globe" themselves. The Templars were considered the very top seamen and navigators of their day. No one could match them on their knowledge of the stars, traversing the earth, their use of sacred geometry to construct their temples and cathedrals. There is clear evidence of Templar scouting expeditions to the "New World" from the North and even from the South of the North American Continent as well long before Columbus (who flew the Templar cross and colors on his ships). They possessed knowledge that many today still cannot understand how they knew what they knew and where they got it from (knowledge going all the way back to the ancient Egyptians). Their architecture alone still stumps the brightest mathematical minds today. And all of this blossomed threefold the moment they made whatever discoveries they made at the Temple Mount.

Apparently, from what I have read so far, the Templars believed the EARTH WAS FLAT! Found this link which if true just blows my mind. They supposedly checked the Biblical measurement of "pi" which in the Scriptures is a solid 3. But we know pi today as 3.14159. They were checking to see if pi was a perfect 3 AT THE TEMPLE MOUNT which some speculate it is. This has massive implications. If true, this means that:

1. The Earth is indeed a flat disk
2. The literal center of the Earth is at the Temple Mount
3. Expanding this as Scriptures suggest, that the TEMPLE MOUNT is the literal center of the universe, the sun, moon, stars, planets, etc revolve around! All creation revolves around the Temple Mount!

:o

Quote:
"The ultimate mission of the Templars was to determine the accuracy of the scriptural value of pi at the Temple Mount. Everyone knows — and some knew at the time of the First Crusade, that pi is “really” 3.14159 etc., but did that value hold true for the site of the Temple? Discovering the value of pi at that sacred location was the Templar’s secret purpose.....

.......So it was the mission of the Templars to confirm the accuracy of scripture by determining the value of pi at the location of the Temple. We know what you’re thinking: How could pi be only 3 at the Temple Mount, but more than 3 elsewhere? Ah, you’ve come to the right place.

Many of you know that pi isn’t constant. Its value varies relativistically. An observer at the rim of a rotating disk who uses a measuring rod to determine the circumference of the disk will discover, because the disk’s motion has shortened his measuring rod in the direction of the rim’s motion, that the disk’s circumference — and thus pi itself — is larger than Euclidean pi times the diameter. (The measuring rod will not be shortened as the observer measures the disk’s diameter.)

Not only that, but pi on such a rotating disk will have a different value for various locations on the disk. The farther from the center the observer goes, the faster he’s rotating, and the greater pi becomes......"

READ MORE AT: http://sensuouscurmudgeon.wordpress.com ... lat-earth/

Now I disagree that the Templar's "ultimate" purpose was JUST to verify pi. They were there for much more than that. But yet another little puzzle piece in the Flat Earth theory (one in which, yes, I still maintain is clearly taught in the Biblical Scriptures) to consider...

Hugues De Payens

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:59 am 

Enjoying this thread.

:popcorn:

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:43 pm 

Oh BTW....I can't verify any of that Templar pi story above. That's the first time I ever heard of such a thing and someone could have made it up for all I know...lol...but it sure makes for some interesting discussion. I'm really wondering about the Temple Mount pi theory now...haha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm 

Yeah, totally kick ass thread...

The Templars made their satanic, idol temples *cathedrals* after the Tammuz "cross" after the nature of man. They worshiped Lucifer. They follow after the fallen watchers and the nephilim. The Jesuits are their religious counterpart.

YHWH, however, is the REAL Father of Mathematics, not his wicked, rebellious sons who took credit for it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:37 am 

Texas Jon wrote:
Yeah, totally kick ass thread...

The Templars made their satanic, idol temples *cathedrals* after the Tammuz "cross" after the nature of man. They worshiped Lucifer. They follow after the fallen watchers and the nephilim. The Jesuits are their religious counterpart.

YHWH, however, is the REAL Father of Mathematics, not his wicked, rebellious sons who took credit for it.

Oh, absolutely. They gave up their souls for worldly gain, power, and knowledge from the god of this world. But in the end, it's all's YHWH's creation. This verse comes to mind:

2 Timothy 3

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:05 am 

After the Templars public outing, many of them quickly went underground melding into other orders. Ships laden with the Temple treasure immediately set sailed for the Americas. Other groups scattered to Scotland, England, Italy, and Germany. Many reformed themselves into what is Switzerland today....not so surprisingly their flag:

The place even today is apparently a hotbed of Masonic and Templar lore and practices:

Speaking of Italy, it is believed Hugues De Payens, the first grandmaster of the Knights Templar, was actually from southern Italy. Original name was "Ugo de' Pagani" from Pagani in Campania. "Pagani" in Italian literally means PAGAN. So many of his peers sometimes referred to him as "Hugues the Pagan"......fitting, huh?

And it is believed that the family of Payen/Pagani was apart of the Merovingian bloodlines....which of course makes that rabbit hole go even deeper....

Quote:
"The pretext for the First Crusade—recovery of the Temple treasures and sacred sites—concealed the real motive of the Merovingians, which was to rebuild the ancient Temple of Solomon. In Chapter XXX, “Knight Kadosh” of Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike wrote of the Crusader Knights of the Temple:

"In 1118, nine Knights Crusaders in the East, among whom were Geoffroi de Saint-Omer and Hugues de Payens, consecrated themselves to religion, and took an oath between the hands of the Patriarch of Constantinople, a See always secretly or openly hostile to that of Rome from the time of Photius. The avowed objective of the Templars was to protect the Christians who came to visit the Holy Places: their secret object was the re-building of the Temple of Solomon on the model prophesied by Ezekiel.

"This re-building, formally predicted by the Judaizing Mystics of the earlier ages, had become the secret dream of the Patriarchs of the Orient. The Temple of Solomon, re-built and consecrated to the Catholic worship would become, in effect, the Metropolis of the Universe; the East would prevail over the West, and the Patriarchs of Constantinople would possess themselves of the Papal power.

"The Templars, or Poor Fellow-Soldiery of the Holy House of the Temple intended to be rebuilt, took as their models, in the Bible, the Warrior-Masons of Zorobabel, who worked, holding the sword in one hand and the trowel in the other. Therefore it was that the Sword and the Trowell were the insignia of the Templars, who subsequently, as will be seen, concealed themselves under the name of Brethren Masons. [This name, Freres Macons in the French, adopted by way of secret reference to the Builders of the Second Temple, was corrupted in English into Free-Masons, as Pythagore de Crotone was into Peter Gower of Groton in England. Khairum or Khur-um, (a name mis-rendered into Hiram) from an artificer in brass and other metals, became the Chief Builder of the Haikal Kadosh, the Holy House, of the Temple,... and the words Bonai and Banaim yet appear in the Masonic Degrees, meaning Builder and Builders.]

"The trowel of the Templars is quadruple, and the triangular plates of it are arranged in the form of a cross, making the Kabalistic pantacle known by the name of the Cross of the East. The Knight of the East, and the Knight of the East and West, have in their titles secret allusions of whom they were at first the successors."

A secondary objective of the Knights Templar may have been to deposit the Merovingian "Holy Grail" cache at Jerusalem. These artifacts will probably be "discovered" in the future as "proof" of Merovingian claims of their "divine" blood. In The Second Messiah, authors Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas identify the Merovingian Rex Deus families which conspired with the Merovingian pope—truly a Jewish fifth column within the Catholic Church—to recapture the Holy Land:

"The picture that was emerging was of a group of European noble families, descended from the Jewish lines of David and Aaron, who had escaped from Jerusalem shortly before, or possible even just after, the fall of the Temple. They had passed down the knowledge of the artifacts concealed within the Temple to a chosen son...of each family. Some of the families involved were the Counts of Champagne, Lords of Gisors, Lords of Payen, Counts of Fontaine, Counts of Anjou, de Bouillon, St. Clairs of Roslin, Brienne, Joinville, Chaumont, St Clair de Gisor, St Clair de Neg and the Hapsburgs..."

READ MORE AT: http://watch.pair.com/merovingian.html

Sorry for the tangent here but it's all connected, man! IT'S ALL CONNECTED!!! :s_wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 am 

Oh, and forgot to mention another little factoid, the "Payens/Pagani" families were said to be originally of a Sufi/Muslim background. Much as in other families of Southern Italy and Sicily as I mentioned about my own ancestors in a another thread. The Pagani coat of arms interestingly has 3 "Moors" heads:

This is a pro-Masonic/Illuminati/Mystery Schools daffy video but the information is very interesting (minus the expected doses of lies, half-truths, and disinfo) and covers some of this issue here:

"Satan, the greatest servant of God...he'd being doing us a great service in order for us to eventually get closer to God".....sure, buddy.

Ok...back to flat Earth... :s_biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:22 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:

Ok...back to flat Earth... :s_biggrin

Happy New Year! Well maybe not so "happy" but it's a another year.... :s_wink

Kick 'er off with another good video. [Language Warning for nearby kiddies] :

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:50 am 

This planet is an engineered space ship, and so is the moon; the center of the earth is a plasma vortex, receiving and generating energy from/to the sun...

Matter of fact, the solar system is not a flat disk either but a spinning vortex machine with the sun at its core, and the planets are mere filament electrodes being dragged in the sun's wake like a massive comet. Everything and everything is a model of this universal vortex, with a binary, yin-yang relationship beginning in infinity and ending in infinity, from the particles of an atom to the massive vortex machine of the Milky Way Galaxy.

http://youtu.be/0jHsq36_NTU

Post subject: ENOCH SAYS YOU FLAT!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:33 am 

Just adding some more vids here. Here are the first three of a longer series I posted in another thread. I suggest going through all of them if you have the time:

Another video:

Then of course there are always these short video clips that get thrown at us. What to believe? Footage from the ISS:

And not sure if I already posted this link here in this thread but here is a good summary showing the Biblical Scriptures, time and again, teach a FLAT EARTH. The whole concept of the "flat" earth really comes from the Bible itself. And apparently many other civilizations that would have been considered very advanced, such as the Egyptians, believed in a flat earth. These are a people who built the pyramids (or lived alongside beings who did) and who spent their entire lives observing the sun, moon, stars, and heavens. The link also shows even the BOOK OF ENOCH, just like the Biblical Scriptures, again, supports the idea and notion of a flat earth. Enoch's description of the earth:

READ MORE HERE: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:07 pm 

Another good one:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:46 pm 

33,100 meters above sea level. That is approximately 20 miles up (over 105,000 ft). FLAT HORIZON AT EYE LEVEL:

That means whatever "curvature" of the earth you THINK you're seeing below this altitude is an OPTICAL ILLUSION. The HIGHEST your commercial airline will go is around 45,000 feet.

A good quote from the creator of this video:

Quote:
ERIC DUBAY:

"Hey Karen, NASA is the biggest black budget black hole in existence sucking in over 30 billion dollars taxpayer money for the fake moon landings alone. But it's about much more than money.

The modern Atheist Big Bang Heliocentric Globe-Earth Chance Evolution paradigm spiritually controls humanity by removing God, or any sort of intelligent design, and replacing purposeful divine creation with haphazard random cosmic coincidence.

“The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations." -Morris Kline

By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible.

By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism.

Our eyes and experience tell us the Earth is flat and motionless, and everything in the sky revolves around us. When we cease to believe our own eyes and experience we must prostrate ourselves at the feet of the very pseudo-scientists who blinded us, to treat them as "experts," astronomical "priests" who have special knowledge only they can access, like the Hubble telescope. By brainwashing us of something so gigantic and fundamental, it makes every other kind of lesser indoctrination a piece of cake!

Earth being the flat, fixed center of the universe, around which everything in the heavens revolves denotes a special importance and significance not only the Earth, but to us humans, the most intelligent among the intelligent designer's designs. By turning Earth into a spinning ball thrown around the Sun and shot through infinite space from a Godless Big Bang they turn humanity into a random meaningless, purposeless accident of a blind, dumb universe! It's trauma-based mind-control! They beat the divinity out of us with their mental manipulations.

And the end-game of their whole charade is to get you to believe in aliens so they can stage a fake invasion to usher in the New World Order government / religion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZDJrfa8Wqc "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am 

Just thinking about what would happen if someone discovered there was a flat earth and their knowledge of such a fact was a threat to national security.

Hmmmm….

One of the Americans killed in the Germanwings crash was Yvonne Selke. Selke was an employee of Booz Allen Hamilton, a firm that derives almost all their work from government contracts. The NY Times said yesterday Selke was taking a European vacation with her daughter and was an employee of Booz Allen Hamilton in Washington for nearly 23 years.

“Yvonne was a wonderful co-worker and a dedicated employee who spent her career with the firm supporting the mission of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency,” which coordinates satellite-based mapping for the Pentagon, said a company statement released by Betty Thompson, an executive vice president.

Wiki says the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) "is both a combat support agency, under the United States Department of Defense, and an intelligence agency of the United States Intelligence Community,with the primary mission of collecting, analyzing, and distributing geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) in support of national security. NGA was known as the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) until 2003."

Another famous former Booz Allen Hamilton employee? Edward Snowden.

Just sayin'

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:40 am 

Toshav wrote:
Just thinking about what would happen if someone discovered there was a flat earth and their knowledge of such a fact was a threat to national security.

Hmmmm….

One of the Americans killed in the Germanwings crash was Yvonne Selke. Selke was an employee of Booz Allen Hamilton, a firm that derives almost all their work from government contracts. The NY Times said yesterday Selke was taking a European vacation with her daughter and was an employee of Booz Allen Hamilton in Washington for nearly 23 years.

“Yvonne was a wonderful co-worker and a dedicated employee who spent her career with the firm supporting the mission of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency,” which coordinates satellite-based mapping for the Pentagon, said a company statement released by Betty Thompson, an executive vice president.

Wiki says the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) "is both a combat support agency, under the United States Department of Defense, and an intelligence agency of the United States Intelligence Community,with the primary mission of collecting, analyzing, and distributing geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) in support of national security. NGA was known as the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) until 2003."

Just sayin'

Good catch, and VERY interesting!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 pm 

Toshav wrote:

Hmmmm….

Just sayin'

Wow....you know you might be on to something. I don't put anything past these evil creeps anymore. Another common point brought up against a flat earth are satellites. But a FE doesn't negate the possibility of satellites going in orbit above us. They would still be able to be suspended in low-earth orbit but instead of doing a circuit around a sphere they are merely doing a flat orbit above the disk-shaped earth following similar trajectories as the sun and moon though much closer obviously. So they still "orbit"....just not in the fashion we have been told they orbit. Unless....

Some FE's say that satellites don't even exist at all. It's all fake. That we are merely bouncing waves off of the atmosphere and catching signals from other ground-based towers and with a FE, you don't need to worry about bouncing off other satellites to reach the "other side of the earth" because well...there is no "other side."

Of course, a majority of folks laugh hysterically at such claims and rather believe what's been force fed to them their whole lives. In the end, who knows what may or may not be true. Most of us don't have the money, means, and technology to prove otherwise.....but there is a lot of stuff out there that makes you go "hmmm"...

I personally have a hard time believing that satellites are fake as there are videos out there like moon watchers where you can actually see what appears to be satellites in the atmosphere moving across the lighted moon's surface. Also, I used to work with a company that relied on satellites so the whole "they're fake!" is a hard one to swallow for me. But when you're dealing with demonic deception, who knows what's real and fake, right? The only real anchor you have is Yah and His Word....

And of course it's really hard for me to see a spherical globe earth being presented in the Scriptures and my natural inclination is to defend and believe what's in the Scriptures, of course. Otherwise your only other alternative is the words of men. And we all know how trustworthy men can be....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 pm 

Having been far above the earth, having seen it's curvature, having seen the demarkation of sunlight between day and night, knowing that if I fly west I will encompas the globe, and that I'd have to fly in a square to reach each continent on a flat earth (north, south, east and west), a flat earth doesn't hold water for me.

I'm not convinced that a FE is biblical either. Even when the theory was popular, there weren't that many folks who bought into it. The one enforcer of the FE theory also didn't want people to read the bible for themselves, either, and are known for well formulated out-right lies.

I'm also sure that my telescope isn't possessed with a program to only show me globular planets when I look through it.

And I don't think Christopher Columbus was a stupid man.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:19 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
Having been far above the earth, having seen it's curvature, having seen the demarkation of sunlight between day and night, knowing that if I fly west I will encompas the globe, and that I'd have to fly in a square to reach each continent on a flat earth (north, south, east and west), a flat earth doesn't hold water for me.

The video I posted above is way higher than any regular human goes. It does not show a curvature or ball earth which mathematically speaking should be plainly visible at those altitudes. Not to say you weren't "perceiving" a "curvature".....but the video is higher than any of us have gone and it doesn't show that at all. Also, my "square" lines I put in were just a matter of convenience to make my point. Obviously, you don't fly in a square. I think you're looking a little too hard into my image there. Simply turn that square into a circle and it's the same thing. There is your circle.

Judith1 wrote:
I'm not convinced that a FE is biblical either. Even when the theory was popular, there weren't that many folks who bought into it. The one enforcer of the FE theory also didn't want people to read the bible for themselves, either, and are known for well formulated out-right lies.

FE is Biblical. I've posted all kinds of links and LOTS of Scriptural proof texts here already if you take the time to go through them above. Also you have to contend with the problem of all ancient civilizations teaching a flat earth:

This "theory" has been "popular" since the very beginning of mankind. ANCIENT HEBREW COSMOLOGY PLEASE READ:

Quote:
"The universe of the Hebrew Bible was made up of a flat disc-shaped earth floating on water, heaven above, underworld below.[1] Only in Hellenistic times (after c. 330 BCE) was the older three-level cosmology widely replaced by the Greek concept of a spherical earth suspended in space at the centre of a number of concentric heavens."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_astronomy

Judith1 wrote:
I'm also sure that my telescope isn't possessed with a program to only show me globular planets when I look through it.

Globular "planets" don't necessarily mean a globular earth. FEarthers don't deny globular planets, moons, and stars. When you come from the perspective (the Scriptural perspective) that the Earth is the literal center of the universe then you can start to visualize earth being a whole different and special animal compared to the hosts of heaven that surround it.

Judith1 wrote:
And I don't think Christopher Columbus was a stupid man.

Christopher Columbus was a tied by marriage into Templar Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism. He already knew the existence of the North and South American continents prior to his departure and was working off of ancient maps passed down to him (via the Templars) as he stated in his own journal. I'd take anything he said (or supposedly said, or others supposedly said about him) with a huge grain of salt...

THE ANCIENT HEBREWS BELIEVED IN A FLAT EARTH! And it's taught time and again in the Biblical Scriptures! These are the folks who were alive during the times of the prophets! The people who witnessed YHWH's might and power FIRST HAND. But Yah never let them in on the sphere earth?

Judith, just another nugget for thought, "they" have CHANGED the official shape of the earth! First we were told it's a "globe." A fairly perfect "sphere." Then they give us images of the earth (that are not actual images....they are REPRESENTATIONS OF COLLECTED DATA.....not a single, ACTUAL "photograph" exists of the Earth from a far enough distance away to see the actual "globe"....nowhere....yet these same people who tell us this are also the same people who can apparently provide pictures of galaxies millions of light years away....hmmmm). We have these quickie videos they feed us nowadays from places like the ISS that seem to clearly show a globe earth from space but with the right equipment anyone can fake these videos and images. Honestly, from my personal observations of such videos it doesn't look real to me at all.....

The "official" shape of earth today is an "oblate spheroid." Do you know what that looks like? Here:

Not only is it an "oblate spheroid" now....not a perfect sphere which means this computer generated image that they keep using is total BS:

It ALSO is "fatter at the bottom" (or could be "fatter at the top" depending which way you're in topsy turvy "space") and "PEAR-SHAPED." So now we have this:

At what point do you have to stop and stand back and say "I've had enough of this ride" ???

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:04 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:30 pm 

"Curvature of the Earth Brainwash"....for those that say they have "seen" the "curvature of the earth"...

I just want to add here that I'm in no way trying to cause any offense to anyone here about this subject because it is admittedly a pretty "far-out" thing to consider...especially after everything we've been TOLD is true. I get it.

I just like to stir the pot sometimes and get folks to put their thinking hats on and wake them out of that normalcy daze slumber we tend to go through everyday life with. You know how I do....THINK FOR YOURSELF FOLKS!

...what if....what if the Bible was literally, 100% true? Not like 90.7%ish that everyone seems to say who say they believe in it..... :s_cool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:16 pm 

OR.... is the earth surface actually CONVEX? :wacko:

This one might intrigue TJ as this may mean WE are the ones inside the hollow earth! :shok:

(This one is long but brings up great points whether trying to prove a FE or concave)

....or simply just more proof of the fail model we've been sold as truth. ANYWAY:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm 

MountainRecluse wrote:
I just like to stir the pot sometimes

I can relate to that.

And we don't get banned here!

Shabbat shalom, y'all!

:drinks:

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:21 am 

temu wrote:

And we don't get banned here!

Haha....I am thankful for that. A place we can actually openly question and explore controversial topics without fear of getting the "you hurt so and so's feelings" ban hammer.

:biggrin:

I have another good video with some Biblical Scripture to boot. Flat Earth evidence at Salar de Uyuni (world's largest salt flat):

This place and its measurements technically shouldn't exist on our "globe" earth....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
OR.... is the earth surface actually CONVEX? :wacko:

This one might intrigue TJ as this may mean WE are the ones inside the hollow earth! :shok:

(This one is long but brings up great points whether trying to prove a FE or concave)

....or simply just more proof of the fail model we've been sold as truth. ANYWAY:

No, but the Nazis tried to find the entrance to the inner earth, so says a bunch of folks, and some even say that they DID find it before the Russians and the Americans converged upon Berlin... :popcorn:

The Greek version of what we call the "New Testament" has both "Hades" and "Tartarus" imbedded in it, and Revelation speaks of the "Abyss," as Messiah speaks of going into "the heart of the earth," and Paul says that "he descended into the lower parts of the earth."

I know I am probably alone on this board in my belief that Messiah died and was buried in the grave and the Ruach Ha Kodesh traveled deep below the tomb into the underworld, into "Hades," deeper and even further into "Tartarus," and there, he presented himself to the fallen watchers of the former age before the flood, who were bound in chains under heavy darkness until the Great Day of YHWH; there Messiah showed himself as the Conqueror of Death; there for three days and nights he paraded his Light before them as the Tree of Life, the Shining Menorah; "The Resurrection and the Life;" there he showed them that Immortality would be bestowed to men as his Gift of Eternal Life. And did he not bring back from the dead many folks from below? And did he not lead captivity captive, giving gifts to men, etc.? I will always believe that the spirit (or consciousness) of those in him who have passed on--the spirit goes up in death to be with him in peace, and the body is laid low, even as the seed abides alone unless it falls to the ground and dies, for if it dies, it bears much fruit (which is a metaphor of the Resurrection on his Great Day when the dead will rise Glorified, Immortal, Incorruptible, by the very Spirit that is in within and without them).

So, to sum up my view, the Earth terrestrial sits on top of multilayers of inner earth, and within its deepest core is a plasma sun that houses fallen Titans from the days of yore, (unless of course you are one of those who believe that he actually saved them too when he came up). Above us is the sky, the outer space, and the inter-dimensional heaven beyond, the abode of YHWH and his race who will one day come back here and subdue the devil and his angels, "and death shall be swallowed up with life;" "and the two shall be one flesh;" "and the Spirit and the Bride say 'come';" etc., Amen!

:smile:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 am 

...and another thing!:

We humans as terrestrial beings live atop this third-dimensional-turf, so that our understanding is limited to this realm; but as "saved," purchased, Spirit-filled, "quickened" believers, surely our eyes have been opened up into that other dimension of PLACE, and we see two separate realms, if you will, beyond time, space, and matter--perhaps even the fourth dimension of YHWH--and this outer or inner dimension is beyond the physical realm so that we cannot even describe it or grasp it with our psyche without the SPARK of his Immortal Divine Energy.

:popcorn:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next