Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:53 am 

...and another thing!:

When Messiah told the story of Lazarus and the rich man, he was telling the truth of what ACTUALLY happened on the other side: in the Spiritual realm, this inter-dimensional place, are the "ancestors" who have gone before, "in Abraham's bosom," as they say, the same place up there where it says that Isaac was "gathered to his people," the PLACE he went to when he "died and gave up the ghost."

:tease:

:popcorn:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:29 am 

Yet even more evidence the Biblical Scriptures teach the flat earth model by studying the Hebrew word for firmament. "Raqia"...

http://biologos.org/blog/the-firmament- ... -the-point

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 pm 

I have to go back and read /watch your latest posts but at the risk of sounding like a 'heritic', I don't necessarily (at this time) agree that the way those scriptures are interpreted by Fe's is correct. I am a VERY hard case to convince toward much of anything, because I take a lot in, ask a lot of challanging questions. This holds true for everything, and I mean EVERYthing I learn.

In the meantime, I happened to hear this video today ...not sure of what to believe about it although I'm sure the lady isn't intentionally lying though she may be somewhat delusional, I don't know. But the one thing in particular that she talked about might be of interest to TJ regarding a hollow earth. I'm not convinced the earth is totally hollow, but that there ARE hollow spots within it. She didn't say the earth was hollow, but that ''hell was enlarging itself'' each time a volcano erupts. This was the part that caused me to ponder a thing or two. And also, the part about praying like never before. Now, I've HEARD of some of the other things she mentioned, and I've witnessed a few things myself, but those weren't the central issues for me regarding this video. It was linked to TOL in an earthquake thread, but I went to youtube and got the link from there.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:45 pm 

Came across this video (Part 2 of a multi-part series) and it made me think of your thread, MR.
Just a "heads up" that there is some profanity.

FWIW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvRjwNlWwM

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Yahweh, and that the Spirit of Yahweh dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of Yahweh, him shall Yahweh destroy; for the temple of Yahweh is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:16 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0

The Earth is FLAT ~The planes help to prove the plane ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 am 

Star trails.....even more flat Earth evidence:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 am 

Skydiving and our Biblically immovable flat Earth:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 pm 

I found this one interesting, too. A flat earth doesn't ring my bell, but a stationary earth does! One reason for that is that a plane can take off from Boston, head west at 500 or so mp4 and be in Cali in about 4 hours or so (thereabouts). If the earth was moving 17,000 mph to the east a plane wouldn't have to travel so fast, nor would it take so long to get to cali.

It leaves me to think that a global earth is either a whole lot larger than we've been told or it's not moving as fast as we are led to believe.

If anybody is into this type of science, I'd like to hear your critiques!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:30 pm 

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:14 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
I found this one interesting, too. A flat earth doesn't ring my bell, but a stationary earth does! One reason for that is that a plane can take off from Boston, head west at 500 or so mp4 and be in Cali in about 4 hours or so (thereabouts). If the earth was moving 17,000 mph to the east a plane wouldn't have to travel so fast, nor would it take so long to get to cali.

It leaves me to think that a global earth is either a whole lot larger than we've been told or it's not moving as fast as we are led to believe.

If anybody is into this type of science, I'd like to hear your critiques!

What confuses me about the earth moving fast is the pictures that we supposedly taken from the moon of the earth. How could they take a still picture of a fast moving globe?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:57 am 

If the camera is moving at the same speed as the earth, presuming it's moving at 17kmph, then the earth would look stationary because the speed of the camera would match the speed of the earth. But as we are told, the space station moves faster than the earth...or does it go in the opposite direction? And that camera takes seemingly stationary pics of the earth, too.

so...i guess..i dunno lol!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 am 

Toshav wrote:

.....yep.

:good:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:12 am 

Vectorwoman wrote:
What confuses me about the earth moving fast is the pictures that we supposedly taken from the moon of the earth. How could they take a still picture of a fast moving globe?

There are no "pictures" that exist of Earth's "photo" taken from the moon or even space in general. They are "composites" from "data"....whatever mumbo jumbo NASA cooks up for the day. They don't even label them "pictures." Some of the most iconic "blue marble" shots we are all so familiar with growing up have been proven false and manipulated. The Apollo missions were faked. These guys never left low earth "orbit."

Then we have supposed video shots of Earth from the ISS which are so faked and CGI it's insulting like this one:

Here is another:

Could it be real? Who knows....you have to take their word for it. And given their track record of total transparency and honesty...

What bothers me about vids like the second is the weird inconsistencies and angles from shot to shot. One minute it appears the ISS is high above the earth then the next it's so close that curvature is barely even noticed....then the one shot where you supposedly have the moon dipping below the horizon which looks MASSIVE. The Moon should never ever appear that large on the horizon given it's supposed distance from the Earth and it's size. Also, the shots where you're really high looking at the "ball" features on the Earth itself just don't look right at all. Continents being way larger than they "should" be given the supposed distance these time lapse videos are take from....

It's all just getting so bizarre and I have trouble buying anything these days that are force fed to me as "science," "reality," and "truth".....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:21 pm 

Those BOTH could be faked, but I think the second one is the real deal.

The first was was definitely done in Stanley Kubrick's studio...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:

There are no "pictures" that exist of Earth's "photo" taken from the moon or even space in general. They are "composites" from "data"....whatever mumbo jumbo NASA cooks up for the day. They don't even label them "pictures." Some of the most iconic "blue marble" shots we are all so familiar with growing up have been proven false and manipulated. The Apollo missions were faked. These guys never left low earth "orbit."

MR, that is one of the biggest layman arguments against the flat-earth theory is, "but, but, I've seen pictures!"

Let me tell you, this whole thread has really got me thinking… At my children's piano teacher's house is a copy of Chris Hadfield's You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes on her coffee table. Hadfield has become a household name here in Canada because he is Canadian, a charismatic personality, and always good for a quote. He's done the interview circuit promoting his books and comes across as intelligent and likable to adults and children alike. It all gives him -- and NASA -- a lot of credibility (not to mention increases sales).

But I digress…

While waiting for the children, I've had time to look through this book and see if what you have been saying about earth shots is correct. I checked the credits of the photographs in the book and you are right: every shot showing the big blue marble says NASA image. Hadfield's photos of rivers snaking through countries, ocean blooms, etc. says something like Chris Hadfield photo . None of his shots from the alleged International Space Station (ISS) show the whole earth.

I guess it would be argued you cannot capture a photo of the whole earth from the ISS. But it is true - I haven't seen a whole earth photo that isn't called an image.

Also, Hadfield does have some shots that show a portion of the earth's curvature/horizon. But not that I've seen how a lens or glass can distort an image to appear concave or convex, it has certain put this whole spherical earth assertion into question in my mind.

-- Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Pslam 119:11 --

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:53 am 

Hey Mountain Recluse.

I stumbled across this video last night and it made me think of you and this thread.

This guy says Earth is shaped like a contact lens.

I am having trouble wrapping my mind around the flat or convex earth theory but it is pretty interesting. :popcorn:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 am 

Toshav wrote:
MountainRecluse wrote:

MR, that is one of the biggest layman arguments against the flat-earth theory is, "but, but, I've seen pictures!"

Let me tell you, this whole thread has really got me thinking… At my children's piano teacher's house is a copy of Chris Hadfield's You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes on her coffee table. Hadfield has become a household name here in Canada because he is Canadian, a charismatic personality, and always good for a quote. He's done the interview circuit promoting his books and comes across as intelligent and likable to adults and children alike. It all gives him -- and NASA -- a lot of credibility (not to mention increases sales).

But I digress…

While waiting for the children, I've had time to look through this book and see if what you have been saying about earth shots is correct. I checked the credits of the photographs in the book and you are right: every shot showing the big blue marble says NASA image. Hadfield's photos of rivers snaking through countries, ocean blooms, etc. says something like Chris Hadfield photo . None of his shots from the alleged International Space Station (ISS) show the whole earth.

I guess it would be argued you cannot capture a photo of the whole earth from the ISS. But it is true - I haven't seen a whole earth photo that isn't called an image.

Also, Hadfield does have some shots that show a portion of the earth's curvature/horizon. But not that I've seen how a lens or glass can distort an image to appear concave or convex, it has certain put this whole spherical earth assertion into question in my mind.

When I was a teenager in Louisiana; I lived next door to the guy that designed Jacques Cousteau's diving helmets. ( can't remember his name but, he said there is not way the moon landing pics are real because if there was no atmosphere there would not be wrinkles in their space suits. I have heard many good points of why the lunar landings were false.

This is the 1st time I have heard about the blue marble pic being faked. Wow. There is no end to the deceptions now days is there.

If the earth is flat or any other shape than a sphere then we can't trust ANYTHING we have ever been taught in school or anywhere else. Wow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 am 

Toshav wrote:

Thanks for this post, Toshav! Yeah, it's a pretty radical idea and conspiracy to swallow but the deeper you go into this rabbit hole the weirder things get. If it was truly a dead end theory there wouldn't be as much questions and opposing data that we find.

And I've already posted a video in this thread about the lens distortion issues but I'll post it here again because it's truly bizarre. (Sorry for posting all these videos but a lot of this stuff has to be seen to understand what myself and countless others are referring to.

So this guy that skydived from "the edge of space"....there are so many weird anomalies in this video that it's nuts. First off, right at the beginning inside the capsule you look out and see the earth's horizon LEVEL with capsule itself which shouldn't be considering the supposed height he his in "space." The horizon also looks rather flat or a very slightly curved surface....which again, at that distance up should be much more pronounced than it shows (our science books would tell us).

THEN at around .10 seconds in, the view switches to a camera outside the capsule and we suddenly see a rather tiny marble below him with this dramatic curvature of the earth's surface. So basically he goes from the "edge of space" just at the peak of the atmosphere then suddenly shoots up to beyond low earth orbit!? Something ain't right here and it's that outside camera lens. It's distorting the curvature big time. Why one type of camera on the inside of the capsule and a completely different camera on the outside? You can clearly see this obvious distortion on a similar lens used on his body when he starts flipping around rapidly upon descent on this video here:

Note that when he flips around the earth's surface suddenly is CONCAVE (4:33 and still shot on the video)! It's the lens distorting things:

Also note the shot at 3:34 where again you can see the extreme curvature of the earth at the bottom right of the screen. It's extreme to the point where he appears he should be at the same level or much farther from the earth than the supposed ISS orbit! Did this guy jump back down to earth from halfway to the moon!?

Further note: Notice you don't see any stars. Just blackness. This is the same phenomena reported by the Apollo astronauts (that they flip flopped on repeatedly over the years). Yet we have supposed NASA/ISS videos and "pictures" from space showing a dazzling display of stars. "We put them in there so you can better imagine".....oh yeah.....NASA artists and their huge imaginations alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:01 pm 

Just a question about the stars. We can see them while on the earth. We can photograph them with our own cameras. I've got a picture of aurora borialis that I took at night, myself, where you can even see the big dipper.

Why wouldn't one see those same stars in space? They're still there, aren't they?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:52 pm 

Vectorwoman wrote:

If the earth is flat or any other shape than a sphere then we can't trust ANYTHING we have ever been taught in school or anywhere else. Wow.

This is the struggle I am facing right now as a homeschooling mom of five. Pray for me. I want to teach my children truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:14 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
Just a question about the stars. We can see them while on the earth. We can photograph them with our own cameras. I've got a picture of aurora borialis that I took at night, myself, where you can even see the big dipper.

Why wouldn't one see those same stars in space? They're still there, aren't they?

They're somewhere. It's interesting Genesis says the greater light (sun) and lesser light (moon) are in the firmament of the heavens. The illustration I posted on this thread of the Hebrew conception of the universe shows the firmament of the heavens just above the earth's sky. The creation account then says, "He made the stars also." The He made is in italics, which means the He made part isn't in the text.

So it would read: "Then Elohim made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. The stars also."

This way, it reads more like the stars were also made to rule the night. Are those stars in the firmament of heaven like the moon? It's not as clear.

Then, at this point in the discussion, one would ask - Is space really space? Does it look like we think? Does it exist? Are the celestial bodies we view through telescopes actually light years away?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:57 pm 

Judith1 wrote:

From what we do know verified by other independent astronomers is that you cannot see the stars or the sun once you leave the atmosphere. From what I've read (could be wrong) modern astronaut visors have a special layer on them that let them see the stars. I don't know if that's all true or not. But the part about not seeing the stars outside our atmosphere is apparently true. This phenomena was also reported by all Apollo guys but then was mysteriously downplayed. You can only see the REFLECTION of the sun off the moon/earth/planets. It's the atmosphere that refracts the light waves and allows us to view it.

SO all those "amazing" space photos you get are either taken from earth looking through our atmosphere or if it was supposedly taken from space they are edited and rendered into the image.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:20 am 

Wow...that is sure strange! You would think that the sun would be visible from space, especially since you can feel its heat, and it is bright.
I can see that the stars might not photograph well in space, but it seems odd that our eyes couldn't see them.

So, the photos we see from the Hubble are faked, too?

It would be fun to speak with an astronaut first hand and ask, wouldn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:05 am 

Flat universe?

http://khouse.org/articles/2015/1247

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:30 pm 

temu wrote:

Wheel within a wheel?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 pm 

Bump. :whistle:

Texas Jon wrote:
Yep, the earth is apple-shaped with a vortex, figure-eight core, and all the ancients knew about it and described it.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. 21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: 22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

2 Peter 2: 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell (Lit. Tartarus), and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 pm 

...And here is why the earth is hollow with a vortex, like an electric diode, sending and receiving energy from its vector core out and in:

:spiteful:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:04 pm 

Kinda like this witchy pic:

:spiteful:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:31 am 

I think I've beaten to death this topic hard enough already but found another great video going into detail about Enoch's detailed description of the flat earth model, Enoch, of course, being quoted by the Apostles themselves in the NT. Also writings by Josephus expounding upon the descriptions given to us in the Torah which he verifies as clearly describing a flat earth model as well:

Here is the page from which this video was based on: http://www.testingtheglobe.com/3dmodel.html

Again, regardless of what your personal beliefs and takes on how the world is....you have to square off with the Scriptures' description of a flat earth model which has been described time and again by the prophets themselves, Yeshua, the Apostles, and many Jewish and Christian believers from the first few centuries of the church to include many of the early, so-called "church fathers" whom were under the teachings direct from one of the 12. Hard to really dismiss all of that....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5