Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 am 

Apparently you don't need nukes to level flat an entire country:

Seriously, by the time these monkeys are done there isn't going to be anything left to fight for. Rings truer everyday.....

Isaiah 17

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

I find it ironic that it is the Muslims (ones whom submit to the will of God) are actually fulfilling His will. Poetic justice?

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:45 am 

MountainRecluse wrote:
Rings truer everyday.....

Isaiah 17

1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

And everyone thought it had to happen by nukes. Looks like they are doing fine without.

:s_dunno

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 am 

It becomes uninhabitable. I think that's why folks envisioned nukes.

In any event, the videos are enough to make one shudder!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:29 pm 

Come, Yahshua!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:50 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Come, Yahshua!

Amen to that! :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:55 pm 

Some more Chechen Muj fighters in Syria:

You know it's turned into a jihadist free-for-all when the Chechens show up.

Notice at 9:22-9:50 they're hoisting the "ISIS flag." These guys are all on the same team. But our dearest and glorious leader would have us believe there is some sort of difference between these groups in Syria and Iraq. Good guys, freedom fighters, in Syria. Bad guys, super terrorists, in Iraq. Feed them guns, ammo, and training in Syria. Bomb them to oblivion in Iraq. This planet is run by psychopathic monkeys.

Coming to a Southern US border near you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:27 am 

U.S. Begins Launching Airstrikes In Syria:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 am 

Boy, the CIA is gettin' 'er done!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am 

Just so you know, we aren't the only country involved in this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 am 

Judith wrote:

A grand orchestration!

Let the bodies fly!

Build me some more of the $600K each tomahawks, will ya'?

:drinks:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 am 

Judith wrote:

Yeah well TPTB like to add in this little line to make us all feel better. It's a "coalition!"..... :rolleyes:

Let's face it, this is an American started problem, and an American started and lead "solution" to that problem (to further create even more problems)....anyone else being involved are just along for the ride.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:46 pm 

Well.........I dunno. It could very well be an American thing, with it's own political agenda and purposes, of course, but considering that the muzzies have been at it for nearly 1500 years, I'd have to reconsider that American started part lol!

The situation does beg the question though, what's in it for the other nations involved? Any thoughts on that? I realize that oil is important to Europe as it is us, but right now, the stakes are HUGE for all concerned in light of the current relationship status of N. Korea, Russia and China. Could it be a fight for power and domination in the area? he who controls the oil holds the gold?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:25 pm 

Judith wrote:
Well.........I dunno. It could very well be an American thing, with it's own political agenda and purposes, of course, but considering that the muzzies have been at it for nearly 1500 years, I'd have to reconsider that American started part lol!

The situation does beg the question though, what's in it for the other nations involved? Any thoughts on that? I realize that oil is important to Europe as it is us, but right now, the stakes are HUGE for all concerned in light of the current relationship status of N. Korea, Russia and China. Could it be a fight for power and domination in the area? he who controls the oil holds the gold?

I think the elite is so demonic and so lacks compassion that they will stop at nothing to bring the world into chaos to bring in the NWO. They don't even care if the US get's nuked in the process or if their own family members are killed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:06 pm 

It's tough when you have family members in the military, and that they are likely to end up out there :(

So ya, I hear you loud and clear VW.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:17 pm 

Judith wrote:
It's tough when you have family members in the military, and that they are likely to end up out there :(

So ya, I hear you loud and clear VW.

{{{HUGS}}}

There is talk of a possible draft soon. If so; my son might be going as well as young guys that I know. :(

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 pm 

Check out what these 2 retired General say. Now; they thought something big would happen on 911. So did I. I think nothing happening was part of the MK mind control stuff; to make us confused or something but these guys need to be listened to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:41 pm 

I've not looked at your vid yet, but I've come to the realization that we aren't being told strait up truth. I know that sounds weird, like I've been wearing rose colored glasses or something, but that's not the case.

Back when we were hit on 911, and then we went to war with Iraq, then Prez. Bush informed us that there would be a LOT of disinformation going around, so I took that to heart. We don't now what the truth is, but I do know that there are times when something's withheld for good reason. And I'm sure for some not so good reasons, also.

And then, there ARE things published that are connected, but because we don't have enough info, we don't see the connections. Sometimes I see things published, but totally lacking in any kind of beneficial information at all, and I have to wonder why it was even mentioned! Much is blacked out for national security reasons. Valid reasons, but without the back ground information, the average person is left to wonder and develop mistrust. I know I certainly have!

And so I've come to this conclusion for myself. A person cannot sustain a 'high alert' mentality for very long. It breeds apathy eventually. That's human nature.

We know, and have known for several years now, that pretty much everything going on in this world government system is built on sand. Shake one part and the entire system feels it. Historically, central governments have never been a good idea.

The best we can do with limited resources, IS the best we can do. The rest is up to YHVH. I absolutely must put my trust in HIM, and him only as there is no other in such a position. I don't always like the immediate results, but have learned that in the long run, He works things out for the greater good for those who love his Messiah. And that's really all I know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:51 am 

Syrian rebels capture Roman amphitheater in Bosra:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am 

They must have a never ending bullet supply to just shoot bullets into the air like that :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 pm 

Judith1 wrote:
They must have a never ending bullet supply to just shoot bullets into the air like that :(

Well we do keep them well supplied with plenty of ammo via our tax dollars! Taxes Akbar!

:s_omg

I wish that was a joke but it's sadly not. But to better answer your question it's called "suppressive fire." Basically the one guy lays down a ton of automatic fire on the target area (not necessarily aiming at any one person) in order to keep the enemies heads down long enough to either allow your buddies to move in the open to maneuver closer on the enemies position or in this case to give the guy with the RPG enough time to aim and fire into their position before someone polks their heads and guns back out to shoot him.

You'll easily go through hundreds of rounds in a single firefight on the battlefield. The whole "one shot, one kill" is pure movie-based Hollywood BS....unless you're a sniper or something. A real gunfight requires a lot of bullets.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:30 pm 

You just HAD to cuss at me, didn't ya? LOL! Our supplying them with bullets while restricting our own soldiers was exactly what was on my mind. The waste I was mentioning was after that, while they were walking around inside the arena up at the top. Was that suppressive fire too? I'm no soldier so please, pardon my ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am 

Judith1 wrote:
..... while they were walking around inside the arena up at the top. Was that suppressive fire too? I'm no soldier so please, pardon my ignorance.

Oh...haha...no. That was just the obligatory hajji celebratory fire! :rolleyes:

:s_biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:43 pm 

Free Syrian Army (rebels) fighting ISIS (rebels)....where does the insanity end with these idiots?:

Genesis 16

11 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael (Islam); because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:38 am 

Quote:
Genesis 16

11 And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael (Islam); because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.

12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

yep! :s_yes