Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: SICKNESS
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 am 

The Child-Rape Assembly Line In Ritual Bathhouses of the Jewish Orthodoxy, Children Are Systematically Abused

http://www.vice.com/read/the-child-rape ... 141-v20n11

Should we be surprised? Babylonian Talmud---

"Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that."

http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/ ... tml#54b_24

Asher hayah v'hoveh v'yavo!

Post subject: Re: SICKNESS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm 

Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:38 am 

I'd heard that such a permission existed in the Talmud.

Recently, through my wanderings about the net I came across an article which suggested that hurricane Katrina did significant damage to the voodoo culture there. And so, I thought about Sandy and the damage done in Brooklyn, and wondered what was going on in Brooklyn that could cause a millstone upon the place that they'd be better off drowned in the ocean? You just answered that question Temu. He IS the God who sees.

And of course I thought about the video I'd posted several months ago where Oprah visited the Hasidic women in Brooklyn and how they have to support their husbands so that their husbands can study, and how they still arrange marriages.

This is what religion does to people. It corrupts them. There is a difference between religion and walking with Yah in HIS ways.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 am 

Jon, you may be thinking along a different line than I am, but the scripture you posted has nothing to do with child abuse whether sexual or not.

There is a difference between a young woman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:04 am 

The board had an issue so I have to repost my above post. I'd tried to edit it and it wouldn't let me post after editing.

There is a difference between a young woman playing with men, and a child being forced beyond his or her will. I felt that needed saying because there ARE some warped minds out there who hold children responsible for the sexual abuse they receive, and you never know whose going to wander in through our doors here.

I spent the afternoon listening to videos by a former FBI chief who is now deceased...Mr. Gunderson. He had quite a lot to say about millions of missing children in this country, and not just our country but the subject was the US. He talks about children being kidnapped for Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) by Illuminati types which include recent presidents in history as well as congressmen/women.

After the kids are abused, they are sometimes sold to medical facilities over seas where their organs and tissues are retrieved for transplants.

There are 10's of thousands of kids who go missing in this country through the course of a year. Some of the cases of abuse he spoke about, I was familiar with due to the news.

So, there is a LOT of it going on in this country alone.

When I worked in the crisis pregnancy center I encountered a lot of sexual abuse among women (they'd grown up and weren't kids anymore) so some of the inservices that I had to attend had to do with how to help those in that area.

Another inservice I attended dealt with SRA and I had to learn about THAT. That's some creepy stuff! Colorado is a hotspot for quite a lot of dark occult stuff and some centers in that state report dealing with a lot of this.

The impact it has on children, collectively, is beyond massive. Sometimes people forget that children grow up very fast, and some become warped adults who end up in our prison system, or otherwise harming others.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Jeremiah 3:11 And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.

1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:20 pm 

In other words, YHWH is the priest; his daughter is Israel and Judah. BOTH shall be tested by fire according to the text.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:47 am 

Judith wrote:
Jon, you may be thinking along a different line than I am, but the scripture you posted has nothing to do with child abuse whether sexual or not.

There is a difference between a young woman

No, I am not talking about the sick-minded act of child abuse that you speak of; I am talking about the heart of the problem, the system of the whore, mixed within the religious bodies of Judaism and Catholicism, bearing the fruits of unrighteousness with acts such as child rape. The portion from Leviticus is a metaphorical reference to the religious communities and their daughters (denominations/schisms) who have played the harlot, bearing their fruits of shame.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:36 pm 

Thanks for posting your response Jon. I didn't wish to see a lurker take those words and twist them out of context to say something you weren't intending.

AND, if there are those who have been brutally mistreated, they need to know of our mercy and compassion and understanding, for them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 am 

This is just sick. Stomach-turning. But I have heard of these things happening before. It's scary how you can't tell the difference between these evil creatures and what has been happening in the RCC. It appears religion doesn't matter, the same "spirit" seems to pervade them all....

Judith wrote:
I spent the afternoon listening to videos by a former FBI chief who is now deceased...Mr. Gunderson. He had quite a lot to say about millions of missing children in this country, and not just our country but the subject was the US. He talks about children being kidnapped for Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) by Illuminati types which include recent presidents in history as well as congressmen/women.

After the kids are abused, they are sometimes sold to medical facilities over seas where their organs and tissues are retrieved for transplants.

There are 10's of thousands of kids who go missing in this country through the course of a year. Some of the cases of abuse he spoke about, I was familiar with due to the news.

So, there is a LOT of it going on in this country alone.

Reminded me of this:

I like how Oprah says "This is the first time I ever heard of Jewish people sacrificing babies".....you can tell she never read a Bible. And apparently she still hasn't.

~ Matthew 7:22-23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:17 pm 

It's amazing how many people out there haven't read the first half of the book :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:44 am 

Judith wrote:
I'd heard that such a permission existed in the Talmud.

Recently, through my wanderings about the net I came across an article which suggested that hurricane Katrina did significant damage to the voodoo culture there. And so, I thought about Sandy and the damage done in Brooklyn, and wondered what was going on in Brooklyn that could cause a millstone upon the place that they'd be better off drowned in the ocean? You just answered that question Temu. He IS the God who sees.

And of course I thought about the video I'd posted several months ago where Oprah visited the Hasidic women in Brooklyn and how they have to support their husbands so that their husbands can study, and how they still arrange marriages.

This is what religion does to people. It corrupts them. There is a difference between religion and walking with Yah in HIS ways.

I also wonder why God hits certain areas so hard w/ natural disasters.I lived in New Orleans so, I could figure that one out fairlly quickly. Colorado too. There are lot's of Wiccans and liberal hippies there. But I have been puzzled about Brooklyn. You might be on to something there.

I did a thread a the Halloween before last in SBs about Halloween and Satanic ritual abuse. As you can imagine; it didn't go over well. It came out in the 70s by Jeraldo Revera and others, then they all recanted and chalked it up to false memory syndrome.

I wouldn't expect any less from the Elite.

I did not know about the abuse in the Jewish Orthodoxy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:46 am 

May YHWH comfort the oppressed and heal them with his Tree of Life, and may his Fire RAGE against the oppressor. Come Yahshua!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am 

VW, I actually have the video tape where Geraldo interviews several people regarding SRA. I worked with a man for a short time who regularly worked with victims of SRA and who designed a program to help them called ''free me to live''. He was out of the Fort Worth area.

Yes, CO is a hotbed for Wiccans and even worse. A friend of mine worked in the Delta area where it's really thick. When I say ''worked'' I'm talking about ministry specifically related to these types of issues. Most were in the prolife field, and there is a direct connection between abortion and the dark world.

From what I'm reading lately, Texas needs to watch herself. She's headed down the wrong path.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 pm 

Texas is the RIGHT place to be in this dark hour when Texas is being overrun by darkness...

I have never felt so called before in my life than right now, to stay put...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm 

WEll TJ, thankfully there aren't any boundaries to prayer or to what Yah can do.

When you come right down to it, there are few safe places left in the entire world. Having spent time in Texas in the past, I just hate to see her turn to the wrong direction.

I do hope the good people of that state rise up and prevent too much damage from being done.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:20 am 

Amen to that. Folks like me will try to make it a stronghold, but I am pretty sure we are turning into a blue state like California did. Too many scalawags and carpetbaggers move here...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:12 am 

You are misreading the Talmud, bro.

The discussion at the end of Sanhedrin 54b revolves around the age at which a male child is capable of having relations that have the full legal ramifications and penalties of intercourse. The entire discussion is related to an analysis of the penalty for such action (which could be a capital offense), and the passage states: "intercourse with a child of nine and a day is not the same as that with a child of nine". In other words, what Sanhedrin 54b says is that if one of the participants is under nine years old, he is not considered a "man" - and so it is not required that the child be put to death.