Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 am 

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The father of lies and death is not a pitchfork-wielding red devil but the spirit of the age whose agenda is to manipulate, brainwash, control, propagandize, and otherwise hypnotize the masses to do his will, which is to promote lust, lies, and death until the masses are but the zombie apocalypse that the devil has previously suggested to them. The Illuminati Elitists are already the devil's zombie-gene-spliced leaders who push their feudalistic agenda upon academia, and therefore, the masses through the education system and others in which the soccer mom of the 21st Century is scratching her head wondering why her son has autism or daughter juvenile diabetes, while she sends them off to beg for candy from strangers, complete with goblin mask. There is a sinister hierarchical control system through religion and politics that dupes good people into believing and promoting THE LIE and persecuting those who do not in the name of Liberty and the American Way. They have forgotten the separatists who were the first to pioneer Liberty from oppression and separation from the world.

The truth in place sight from Bertrand Russell:

The following quotes are from the book "The Impact of Science on Society" (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1951 and 1953):

"I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others, which, one must suppose, opponents of birth control would prefer. War, as I remarked a moment ago, has hitherto been disappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full. There would be nothing in this to offend the consciences of the devout or to restrain the ambitions of nationalists. The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people’s." (p. 26)

"...the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology.... The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for a generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen. As yet there is only one country which has succeeded in creating this politician’s paradise.” (p. 30)

"Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished." (Page 50)

"...most civilized and semi-civilized countries known to history and had a large class of slaves or serfs completely subordinate to their owners. There is nothing in human nature that makes the persistence of such a system impossible. And the whole development of scientific technique has made it easier than it used to be to maintain a despotic rule of a minority. When the government controls the distribution of food, its power is absolute so long as they can count on the police and the armed forces. And their loyalty can be secured by giving them some of the privileges of the governing class. I do not see how any internal movement of revolt can ever bring freedom to the oppressed in a modern scientific dictatorship." (Page 54)

"There are three ways of securing a society that shall be stable as regards population. The first is that of birth control, the second that of infanticide or really destructive wars, and the third that of general misery except for a powerful minority." (pps. 103-104)

"My conclusion is that a scientific society can be stable given certain conditions.

The first of these is a single government of the whole world, possessing a monopoly of armed force and therefore able to enforce peace.
The second condition is a general diffusion of prosperity, so that there is no occasion for envy of one part of the world by another.
The third condition (which supposes the second fulfilled) is a low birth rate everywhere, so that the population of the world becomes stationary, or nearly so.
The fourth condition is the provision for individual initiative both in work and in play, and the greatest diffusion of power compatible with maintaining the necessary political and economic framework.

The world is a long way from realizing these conditions, and therefore we must expect vast upheavals and appalling suffering before stability is attained. But, while upheavals and suffering have hitherto been the lot of man, we can now see, however dimly and uncertainly, a possible future culmination in which poverty and war will have been overcome, and fear, where it survives, will have become pathological. The road, I fear, is long, but that is no reason for losing sight of the ultimate hope." (Page 113-114)

Bertrand Russell would later write that a "Black Death" or bacteriological warfare might be needed to cull the population.[28] Wells had already written that 'they would have a cause that "would make killing worth the while." (Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953, p. 103.)

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/fascism/ ... ussell.htm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 pm 

Eating sugar does not cause Juvenile- aka TYPE 1 Insulin dependent diabetes. Ever.

Diabetes mellitus type 1 (also known as type 1 diabetes, or T1DM; formerly insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes) is a form of diabetes mellitus that results from autoimmune destruction of insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas.[2] The subsequent lack of insulin leads to increased blood and urine glucose.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:25 pm 

Simone wrote:
Eating sugar does not cause Juvenile- aka TYPE 1 Insulin dependent diabetes. Ever.

Diabetes mellitus type 1 (also known as type 1 diabetes, or T1DM; formerly insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes) is a form of diabetes mellitus that results from autoimmune destruction of insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas.[2] The subsequent lack of insulin leads to increased blood and urine glucose.

Where did I claim that Type 1 diabetes is the result of eating sugar?

...and it's good to hear from you, Jazz. How you been?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 pm 

There she is! It's so good to see you!!

Jon, have you ever read the book NEA:The Trojan Horse of American Education
by Samuel Blumenfeld ? I think you'd like it.

It's dry, but excellent research of the history of the American Eductation system, and where it's going. It was written in the 80's but I think it's still accessible.

It was only a couple of years ago I attended a function at school for my grandkids. We were served lunch as part of this function. There were no knives to cut the meat. Not even a butter knife nor a plastic knife. There were no salt and pepper shakers on the tables, and no butter for the rolls.

The food was good, much better than some places. The rolls were home made, and the roast was done at the school from real meat, it tasted good all due to good home cooking. However...it was soooo very bland! All it needed was a little seasoning and it would have been terrific! When I requested it, they reluctantly gave me a little packet of salt, no pepper. But when I requested a little butter for my bread, I was informed that THEY put butter on the top before they baked it. Now, here I am, an adult, and even adults aren't allowed to make choices with regard to his/her own taste.

So, my daughter has a friend who used to work at the school kitchen here where I live now. I asked her about being able to season one's own food, or put butter on their bread and she said..oh no, WE do that for them when we cook it.

When I was a kid in school, I used to get to help out in the cafeteria on a regular basis. Each of us go to help out for a week and as part of our work, we got free school lunch. That was a big deal to me because I usually carried my lunch to school, and it was a treat to be able to have a hot lunch! The food was good.

My job was to set up the tables..put salt and pepper on them, make sure they were clean. And, I got to help serve the food too. After lunch, I helped to clean up the cafeteria. I remember the students being able to season their food, and have butter on the bread, and even a butter knife to cut their meat. It was like eating at home except that it was at school. The meals were well balanced containing all food groups, but its amazing at how much food got thrown away. And, you could eat as much as you wanted..thirds even! As long as you ate all your food and didn't throw it away, you could eat and eat...

It really bothers me that a kid isn't allowed to make choices regarding his own food or how to season it.

I wouldn't do well in school today. I was one to speak my mind, and didn't tolerate disrespect from teachers or students. It usually served me well. Even though I spoke up, I was never disrespectful in my speaking, but did get right to the point. Today, kids are so frustrated they just lash out inappropriately. And the adults swear at the kids, insult them, demean them verbally, it's a horrid place for a child.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:29 am 

I am quoting your 1st paragraph on FB. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm 

Hello there, it is good to see you two as well. I have had some improvement in that last few months for the first time in almost 2 yrs now, a new doc actually taking some action and working on things, not easy, but helping, thank you so much for asking.

You never know what person uneducated about diabetes might stumble apon some statement on the net and take it as fact- this one makes it sound like eating candy can be a cause of juvenile diabetes- which it is not a cause- loss of the function of the pancreas is the reason.

the soccer mom of the 21st Century is scratching her head wondering why her son has autism or daughter juvenile diabetes, while she sends them off to beg for candy from strangers,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:34 am 

Simone wrote:
You never know what person uneducated about diabetes might stumble apon some statement on the net and take it as fact- this one makes it sound like eating candy can be a cause of juvenile diabetes- which it is not a cause- loss of the function of the pancreas is the reason.

the soccer mom of the 21st Century is scratching her head wondering why her son has autism or daughter juvenile diabetes, while she sends them off to beg for candy from strangers,

Uneducated about diabetes? how about autism? how about Halloween? how about high-fructose corn syrup?

Did you read the rest of my point from what Bertrand Russell said?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:03 pm 

Yes. I was only commenting on the eating candy and diabetes.