Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:15 am 

Have been born a woman?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 am 

"The Spirit and the Bride say come!" and thus, the Elohim is both masculine and feminine. The Father, Son, and Spirit are but a masculine/feminine Force Engine that drives the universe. The Family is the pattern in the heavens that exists in the minutest sense in the terrestrial: as above, so below. The DNA molecule is but one example that exists in nature of the male/female oneness in which the Elohim Complex manifests him/herself in all bios where the binary paradox is spiraling down to its smallest (infinite) existence in the particle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:46 am 

In other words, Yahshua was not created of Mary, but of himself (the Father) by the miracle of the Spirit and the Woman of Revelation 12. The physical woman, Miriam, was only the fleshly vehicle for the Spirit, even as now we are the bodily vectors of the Inner Man right now. The Son is the Father AND the Mother. Thus, "the Fruit of the Spirit" is just Messiah living and manifesting himself out of us who are his Bride, and the man child who is to rule all nations with a fist of iron are just the many kernels of fruit of Seed (Messiah), who is living and manifesting himself for/in/through us the "first fruits of MANY brethren"...

"The Spirit and Bride," male/female, Yahshua in Us, "the Hope of Glory."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm 

The sounds of crickets are deafening..lol.

Thanks TJ, that is an excellent response.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:50 pm 

Sorry, man. I'm just deep in the particle these days. Did I lose everybody?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 am 

This topic reminds me of something I'd learned in Biology 101. In nature, there exists among some animals the ability to procreate without benefit of a male.

Bees and cockroaches can produce what's needed to fit the breeding needs of their societies. Bees do this by regulating the feed and care of the young eggs/nestlings. They can produce a Queen, and they can produce males to breed the Queen.

Cockroaches and some worms can change their sex, or are born both sexes.

If you freeze the belly of a rabbit she will ovulate and become pregnant but her offspring will be only female.

Turkeys are able to hatch eggs without benefit of a male, and in that case their offspring are always female, too.

Yah says that within creation we can see his attributes. And, Yah often uses nature to express himself in unique ways, but there will be a difference when this has happened.

With that in mind, I have no problem accepting that Mary became pregnant without benefit of a male. However, according to nature, she SHOULD have had a FEMALE child. The miracle and evidence of Yah's involvement is the fact that her child was male. Mary could ONLY contribute an X chromosome so where did the Y come from???

The presence of the Y chromosome is the evidence that while nature is restrained and kept within boundaries, nature doesn't restrain the creator. HE put the Y chromosome there. How he did it, we'll never know but nothing is too difficult for him.

This is one way I can be comfortable with the virginity of Mary prior to the conception of Y'shuah. She herself stated she'd never known a man, and her husband Joseph corroborates that fact in his desire to divorce her. He knew HE hadn't been there. Had a man been there, we could never know that it was the direct hand of Yah who created the child. When Yah wants people to know that he is directly involved, he goes outside the stated boundaries of nature.

This is also one way I can be comfortable with Y'shuah being Messiah. His flesh wasn't created by man, but by the hand of Yah who IS his father. We see in him both flesh and spirit.

I'm wondering if when people are healed of deadly/disfiguring etc disorders if it's a similar process..only speeded up. Like the crippled man at the waters, or the blind, or the lepers. The making of the wine from water in an instant that would normally take years..ie for the grapes to grow, be harvested, ferment, and age..proof of a quick creation of the universe and the earth.

To me, it all ties together with the same signature...the very hand of Yah.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:47 pm 

Hey, Jude, you made sense! :clapping:

The posts above you, well ... :o (yeah, TJ, you lost me! Oy.)

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:08 am 

Thanks, SherShalom. I basically concur with Judith, but was the halploid gamete ovum of Miriam Yahshua's half DNA? or was Miriam just the maiden vessel of the Ruach Ha Kodesh by miracle, and YHWH implanted BOTH the X and Y chromosome into Miriam?

At the end of the Book, the author concludes, "the Spirit and the Bride say come!" Two entities. Messiah in us, the hope of glory...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:22 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Thanks, SherShalom. I basically concur with Judith, but was the halploid gamete ovum of Miriam Yahshua's half DNA? or was Miriam just the maiden vessel of the Ruach Ha Kodesh by miracle, and YHWH implanted BOTH the X and Y chromosome into Miriam?

At the end of the Book, the author concludes, "the Spirit and the Bride say come!" Two entities. Messiah in us, the hope of glory...

:s_thumbsup
Miracles ar sooooo good! I always go for the upmost in the Miracle Department! :yahoo:

"Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHVH!" ~~~ Mattiyahu 23:39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 pm 

SherShalom wrote:
Texas Jon wrote:

:s_thumbsup
Miracles ar sooooo good! I always go for the upmost in the Miracle Department! :yahoo:

Yay! HalleluYah! :lol:

:rose:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm 

Judith,

What do you think about when sin first entered the world. Eve ate the forbidden fruit when told not to, but YHWH did not tell her this. Adam did.

They were both naked yet neither of them realized until adam ate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm 

I'm going to think on this one a little bit Duckman. I have some thoughts, but need to pray some more about it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:35 pm 

We all certainly need to pray often. The whole temptation account has to do with where we stand today. Marriage is a holy union, and legislation is being passed very quickly to give equality to those joined in a union together that are the same sex.

Christ will not be mocked much longer. Understanding marriage as a covenant is everything. And this has everything to do with why Jesus could not have been born a woman, physically anyway.

Bless everyone here...we need to pray for guidance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm 

You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you.

Whoever this is is utterly to blame for it, and Genesis 3 implicates the serpent is ALL to blame. The ADAM was charged not to eat of the forbidden tree, and Ish did perfectly what he was programmed to do, which is to eat of every tree offered by Yah, especially those foods offered by a wife of her duty to feed the man, and a man's duty to eat of it. Neither of the pair are at fault. In fact, all of the curses were placed upon Messiah went he bore the weight of the world upon his shoulders, carrying that cross, crowned as the King of the Curse. But though the serpent bit of the heals of the Seed, Yahshua crushed his head metaphorically speaking. We shall all crush his head in time, by and by...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:35 pm 

Jon, were you ever baptized as an adult?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm 

Define adult. AS a baptist, I was baptized when I was a boy, and then again when I was a teen. I felt the Holy Spirit for the first time when I was twelve. Why?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm 

A male Israelite was still under the care of his parents at age twelve, so I guess any time once he, or she, enters their teen years, once they realize that they're responsible for their own decisions, or how they will make their decisions would make it valid.

I was baptized as an infant too, probably younger than you but that means nothing. I had no desire to keep the Holy Days or Sabbath(s) until after I was baptized at age 40, once I was disgusted with who I had become by my own doing.

I only asked because I can see a few similarities in what we believe in some of your answers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 pm 

Then again, you have the references where Paul baptized the jailer; "you and all your household" was the edict, and surely there were infants/toddlers in that dude's family who were immersed among his household. Then again, you have the thief on the cross who did not get a chance to be baptized.

I was supposed to be dunked again in the cool waters of the Sierra mountains once, but alas! it did not transpire...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 pm 

Texas Jon wrote:
Then again, you have the references where Paul baptized the jailer; "you and all your household" was the edict, and surely there were infants/toddlers in that dude's family who were immersed among his household. Then again, you have the thief on the cross who did not get a chance to be baptized.

I was supposed to be dunked again in the cool waters of the Sierra mountains once, but alas! it did not transpire...

And then again....are we sure?? How can we be certain?

Baptism is a tangent deserving of a separate thread in itself.... I'm just waiting to see if any others get involved in this thread regarding why Jesus would have been born a male. There certainly is a correlation between Jesus being born male and baptism though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm 

Sorry it took so long to get back here. I landed in CCICU due to an insulin problem. Am good to go now!

When man was created, he was created in the image of YHVH. YHVH has both male and female attributes, and so does man. He contains all the genetic information necessary for two beings, male and female. A female genetically contains information for only one being...female. All she can do is receive what's given her and then present the results..either a male child or a female child. If she could self replicate, she could only produce what she has..female.

The female came out of male. He contains genetic information for both. To this very day, it's the man who carries the genetic information to formulate either a male child or a female child and to this very day she receives from him what his body delivers to her.

I think this very aspect of procreation is evidence that Yah gave the information for life, to man, and he delivers that information to woman. This places males in a unique position of responsibility to Yah, especially when viewed from the Garden. In the garden, man was directly responsible and accountable to Yah as he was charged with a number of tasks and responsibilities.

He dutifully gave information for life, to Havah. He ultimately was at the head so his level of accountability and responsibility was more than what hers was. He had been given more (see parable of the talents) and while both were accountable, his was greater.

Both were told what the end result would be. No more easy groceries for him..he was going to have to work at acquiring the daily bread for both of them now. She would be held accountable to her husband, AND her ability to give life (birth) would be much more painful.

At this point in the scriptures, we learn that haSatan would be at war with her offspring which was literal as well as a figurative foreshadowing of a particular offspring.

Messiah had to be three things. One..flesh, secondly male, and thirdly..spirit. Scripture tells us that the sins of the flesh are paid for in the flesh, and sins of the spirit are paid for in the spirit.

It was man who directly defied Yah in both the flesh and the spirit. His accountability was greater. There were changes in both the earth (flesh) and the spirit as a result of Adam's sin. When Cain slew Able, Able's blood cried out from the earth. Later we read in scriptures how the very rocks would cry out if the Apostles were to stop proclaiming the news of Messiah. We read of how the earth trembles with the nearness of the return of Messiah. Our very world was impacted. After Eden, the evil was so great on the earth that Yah had to ''baptize'' it to cleans it from sin. Later, it will be done with fire to purify the universe or solar system....

This is why Y'shuah had to be born male. He had to atone for the sins of humans, both physically and spiritually. Not just Adam either, but for all who violated Yah in the flesh, and in the spirit. Male is more accountable, he was in charge. Indirectly, Y'shuah inherits flesh through his mother, but his sex and spirit from his father, Yah. Not from Adam directly.

We've already been shown biologically that a female can't determine sex, and she can only put forth what she's been given. The mercy shown her by Yah in bringing forth Messiah is evident, that his mercy exists for both male and female. Scripture says he, Y'shuah is the second Adam and that by the first Adam sin came into the world, but by the second Adam, forgiveness is given.

Yes, it does apply to marriage although I hadn't thought of that aspect before. In John 17 we see the Prayer of the High Priest and to those who are afar off (future generations in my mind) that we may become one in Him as he is one in the father. That's marriage. And we read about the bride of Messiah. In the end, the Spirit and the Bride say..Come. We know that Israel is Yah's bride and that she will be cleansed and resurrected..there aren't two brides, but one.

It all ties together.

There's more but I hope what's been written conveys the essence.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:09 pm 

I'm going to read that again Judith, it got me thinking about something. That was really well put together.

I'm not trying to jump the subject of Jesus being male, I will add my comments too, but as for Jesus the Christ being in the flesh or dwelling in a temple of flesh was necessarily for Him to be able to die.

All flesh is consigned to disobedience, every humanly born person is consigned to disobedience (Rom 11:32) as a son of disobedience (Eph 2:2–3), and the One responsible for the flesh being consigned to disobedience is responsible for their sins...this is why He had to come in the flesh to die. It was planned this way from the beginning or Israel wouldn't stand a chance either.

An entity cannot die in Heaven since it's timeless, one moment does not pass into another....death requires the passage of time or the changing of moments to occur, you can't be alive and dead at the same time, time must pass.

He must be sent to His creation where time passes, where one moment decays into the next. He died for the sins of man. However, He will not die a second time for sins committed by the spirit, He can't. Spiritual sins committed are covered by Christ, and He who is responsible for spiritual sins will die...this being the old serpent the Adversary. The one responsible for causing the flesh to sin died; the one responsible for causing the spirit to sin will die too.

The record of debt was paid for the sins of the flesh by God becoming flesh. Until a record of debt is paid in full for spiritual sins, or the one who's responsible for causing those sins in the spiritual realm, those sins must be covered....the Passover made new will have a spiritual Israelite take the Passover on the night He was betrayed to cover those sins, which Satan is responsible for.

It's like someone going into a bar and drinks up a huge tab but only has pesos to pay the bill, but the owner only accepts dollars. But the owner's son knows the guy drinking and tell his dad, "I got him covered". The dad knows his son's money is in dollars and will acceptable when the record of debt is due.

So when Satan the old dragon is cast into time...he will be able to die..this being after the thousand years though following the tribulation.

This way, Pharaoh is not lost since it was YHWH who hardened his heart. He will be resurrected in the second resurrection where he will be judged by how he demonstrated love for others, the works of the law.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 am 

LOL :lol: I love you Duckman.
You bring up the most thought provoking topics.

:clap:

It's late I was just quickly checking in.

I might just have to tackle this one soon,hehe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm 

Quote:
So when Satan the old dragon is cast into time...he will be able to die..this being after the thousand years though following the tribulation.

I found this statement fascinating Duckman! I hadn't thought about the dragon being cast into time.

It implies that time itself will be cast into the lake of fire also. I wondered how a spirit being could 'die' and you've given a very reasonable answer to that age old question.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 pm 

The "time" subject certainly is worth exploring too in another thread possibly.

But quickly, the primary characteristic of time is "change". One moment changes into another. A human body presently is "alive" if it's breathing, and the moment the breath leaves, it leaves the body "dead". Time must pass. No one can be alive and dead at the same time, yet all who live will die. The moment must change.

Your body oxidizes just like an old plow sitting out in a pasture for decades. The plow will oxidize or rust away over time. Your body does the same thing, you cells oxidize daily as you age. Nothing in the material world last forever.

You can't repent if you're not composed of matter, with the only thing constant about matter is change. You can sin today but as the day comes to an end and begins another in darkness, then it's possible for that sin to remain in the past...but it must be covered.

A tree which has no fruit in the winter is the same tree which has fruit in the fall. Time must pass. A tree is not judged by one season, but by all of the seasons over it's extended life...whether it will bear fruit or not.

"I AM" of the old testament is a testament of a timeless realm, "I AM" is always, the moment remains the same, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, but at the same moment. But death cannot co-exist with that which has life within the same entity, it's impossible. If the moment doesn't change in the heavenly realm, an entity or spiritual being cannot die, TIME MUST PASS TO MAKE DEATH POSSIBLE...

Life exists, as in the name I AM because there is no passage of time, one moment exists forever. What is alive in the moment will remain alive for the moment remains....eternal life is eternal because the moment remains and all movement is harmonious like two in a dance.

If the moment never changes, the life is eternal, not extended life or long life.

I'll try to wrap up my thesis (lol) on why Jesus must be male.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 pm 

Through man (adam) being created male and female, a “man” is not complete by himself. A man is not complete when the man lays with another man or with other men or with beasts, regardless of what governing entities declare.

Elohim “breathed” into the man of clays' nostrils, with this “breath” giving him life. This breath was not blown into Eve, but Eve was taken from the man’s ribs, where his lungs are. If she was taken from him, did she exist apart from him in the beginning? Moses gave to Israel divorce, but from the beginning it was not so, adam and Eve were “one”. This breath of life, one breath, was passed down from Eve to her kids, their kids to their grand kids and so on, up to you. We all have this same breath passed down from Eve, through the first adam.

The life breath is passed directly from the woman.

You pledge your obedience to God by your being naked, the whole reason behind circumcision. If you have your own covering, you don’t pledge obedience. With your circumcision, God is your covering by your obedience or you will be found naked. Neither adam nor Eve realized they were naked when only she ate. The crapped on themselves when adam took a bite though.

All human life has come directly from Eve, not directly from Adam. The man Jesus was born of a human woman, but not of a human father. He could not have received the breath of life He delivered to the first Adam without being born of a woman, a reality that relates to sin having entered this world not through the unbelief of the woman, but through the unbelief of her husband, her covering. And in this vein, Jesus could not have been humanly born as a woman; for He must necessarily be the covering for the Church, the second Eve, and with Him re-writing the role of Adam, the Church is covered by taking the Passover sacraments.

Under this covenant, Eve is one with her Head, the Christ, and without penises to be circumcised, the role of women are elevated from a non social status to being One with the Husband.

It is because the breath of human life comes through the woman that mitochondrial DNA can be used to establish human lineage.

What would have happened if the first Adam never ate from the tree of knowledge...after Eve ate? Think about it. The mirror image of the first Adam eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge without first eating from the Tree of Life is the last Adam figuratively eating from the Tree of Life through Jesus’ daily obedience to/of the Father before the creation of the last Eve. And this takes you to the reason of Christ being or coming as Israel's (Eve's) redeemer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 pm 

Duckman,
Absolutely.

I've pondered that question about what would have happened had Adam not sinned and lots of thoughts run through my head so I honestly don't know.

Would Eve have been covered in her sin by her husband? Would she alone have been exterminated?

How about their offspring and descendants? What impact would their sin have had, if they'd committed one?

I think possibly that the garden might have continued. Eve would have died perhaps and then Adam possibly given a new wife?

The possibilities are many.

Since the plan of salvation had been written in the stars even then, the likelyhood of their not sinning isn't very good. Yah knew they would, but they didn't. In any event, at some point, a redeemer was going to be needed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 am 

To "see" spiritually, the heavens are viewed in one more dimension that is prohibited for us inside of creation to be able to "see". We can only see the "shadow", or only see what's physical.

An example is that your body casts a shadow of you, the reality, but in one less dimension. You have the breath of life, you breath, yet your shadow is a lifeless copy of you, even though it moves around as you do. It does not breath just as your physical body does not breath spiritually. A person spiritually born or made alive has his flesh move around here inside of of creation to do here on earth what it does in heaven(s).

Your shadow is animated by what you do, it moves as you do, does as you do. Your flesh (of the first adam) does as the Spiritual second Adam does. If Christ kept the Sabbath(s) of the Most High, then those spiritually alive will do the same. The spirit animates the flesh in the same manner in which your body animates your shadow. There's just one dimension separating the entities, the flesh and the spirit.

YHWH is "ONE". This is so difficult for us to comprehend. There is no other, YHWH is ONE.

Yet, inside of creation, you are one with you shadow but appear as two. Adam and Eve were "ONE" before they were separated, meaning before Eve was taken from Adam. She was not made from the ground, she was made from a living man.

Spiritually, YHWH is "ONE", it can be no other way. But as a shadow is to your body, we can "see" a little more about God through inscription. Adam and Eve (before Eve was taken from the side of Adam) were "one". They were not "two". The creation account in Genesis is written in Hebrew poetry format, meaning the physical precedes the spiritual. But the spiritual realm is "timeless" and this is what causes so much confusion without understanding how time functions as a mathematical function of gravity.

The first and second Adam were not created 5,000 years apart, but at the same time. Yet the physical precedes the spiritual as your shadow goes into your house before you do if the suns at your back.

YHWH spiritually is ONE just as adam and Eve were one before the separation, before she was taken from his rib area, the lungs. A man doesn't marry his own body, a separation must be made. Jesus (YAH) could not enter His creation unless a separation was made. YAH is not the YHWH, but only half, but yet together in perfect covenant are "ONE".

What is spiritually one is physically two. It must play out this way because being physically minded (one less dimension), we cannot see how two are one. We, because we’re physical, need a man and a wife, in marriage or agreement, to be “one”, one only in the marriage….one marriage by two people who function as one entity. A woman gives up her last name in a marriage to be a man's wife. A Wo man takes from the man, as a Fe-male takes from the male, or is taken from the male. And from this entity is seen the spiritual model from which children come, or how sons of God can come, from the two who are one. We’re created in His likeness or His image, but because we’re physical, we’re seen as “two” being necessary to comprise of “one” marriage.

Marriage is everything which is why time is short. Civil authorities are bringing damnation upon themselves by granting gays to be married.

Another wife could not have been given to adam in the garden because their would be no one to resurrect adam from death when the separation is made. Christ cannot enter His creation unless He divested Himself from part of Himself so that He could be resurrected from death, or Death speaking spiritually. Christ could not be resurrected from death (deep sleep) as Eve was resurrected from the deep sleep that adam was in. Another woman or wife was not created on the side of adam, but "from" adam.

There’s no room for Lilith in the garden, the wo-man must come “from” the man, or YHWH could not be.
You as your person is “one” with your body, yet your one body has billions of living cells, and with our DNA being chiral in form is the reason that we have our handedness, our mirror images, our left and right hands, our male and femaleness, or in the spiritual realm, our neither male nor femaleness, being “ONE”, one body.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 pm 

I do believe I understand now. I just came from the redeemer thread where you have posts there which touch on this topic.

I posted a personal experience on that thread which helped me to 'see' what you are saying, here.

If the end is seen from the beginning, and Yah restores his creation, then there is a return to that oneness as demonstrated in the garden.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:15 am 

While in the garden, "do not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for in that day you eat, you shall surely die". How would Adam in the garden understand this if he's never seen anything die? Can you know death if nothing died?

Could Lucifer, arrayed in sapphire's and gems, with perfect understanding and majestic beauty, created that way by the YHWH, understand rebellion, if He was created to be perfectly obedient and have proof of the existence of the YHWH?

Why was a command not to eat given while in the garden?

Why so much suffering on the Earth among humanity?

In giving a command, then disobedience is introduced. A choice must be made. To simply choose to do what the Most High says not to is the most ugliest form of evil imaginable to humankind. Most define evil as someone screwing little kids or chopping heads off, but evil is simply defined as not believing what God says to be true, in essence, calling Him a liar. To choose knowledge of good or evil, while life and death is placed before a person, brings upon death to the person.....and all will die, all is consigned to disobedience.

We can understand peace only due to a moment in time when there is war. If we go through a war, we long for peace. We can only comprehend joy when we have been though suffering. What keeps a mom from killing her child when he/she becomes a teen and rebels is the fact that she went through the birth pains to bring him forth, it costs her.

Eve must choose to understand how sin comes to a man, by simply not believing what God says to be true. The woman was not formed from the base elements of the earth, only adam was, but she comes from him, her head. With Christ Jesus as the second Adam, the woman comes from Him, and is covered by His righteousness.

Christ's body was tempted just as Eve (the body of adam) in the garden was tempted, only during His temptation, He was found faithful, He did not succumb. All human life come directly from the woman, not from her head. Children are born through the woman, not the man. The woman taken from Him, the Church, is as lawless as the first Eve was, yet she does not know or realize her nakedness just as Eve did not realize her nakedness in the garden, not until adam ate. But the second Adam did not eat, so she still does not comprehend her nakedness.

Because man was made to sin, was consigned to disobedience, man in the flesh that is, then the one who created them in sickness and decay is responsible for their sin, their death, what this creation is about. All confined to the creation is sure to pass away, to die. The One responsible for their sin came inside His creation, to die for His He created. You can't die if their is no passage of time.

He must be born as a man, a second Adam, so that He can bear the sins of the woman created from Him.

We would not appreciate heavenly bliss if we were not confined to a death chamber where suffering and pain is a given, and a must. If not given a choice, then we could and would be as Lucifer, who had proof of the existence of YHWH. Inside creation, we have no proof, and for those who seek proof do so in vain. Creation is as a womb, where if rebellion is found, then it remains inside of creation. For Lucifer who was created perfect, then out of love for His most perfect creation, the Most High gives to him this world, to do with those who are his....which is why we go through suffering.

To offer everything to Jesus, all the kingdoms that He could see while on the mountain, while inside creation, would have been for Him, Jesus, to take knowledge of good and evil, and would reign as god of this world. Just as Eve in the garden was tempted, Jesus' body (the woman) had to be tempted. The kingdoms of this world will be given to Christ, but given to Him because it's stripped the old dragon, the father of lies. Until then, it remains his.

Lucifer was created perfect. Man is not created perfect. Lucifer was arrayed in the finest of gems. Man is sewn in corruption, sickness and death. Lucifer had proof of God. Man has no proof of God.

We have a way out of here folks....but it ain't through anything fleshly. It's through the body of a woman, who is one with her Head. Our Redeemer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:22 am 

In my opinion, Adam knew what death meant because it was written into his essence what YHWH meant by "thou shalt surely die;" he was programmed with the intelligence and knowledge to understand what the Creator's words meant, and Adam would never have eaten of the forbidden fruit had Eve not offered it to him, which was her job as "an helper meet for him," for she was programmed also to submit all things to her mate. Eve was an innocent child, and the devil knew that he must inject his venom into the cosmos THROUGH her because he knew that Adam, the Master of creatures, would simply put him in his place. It is not the fault of the first couple that they were beguiled, and that is why Redemption also is written in the stars. No, all the fault lies with the beguiling serpent. The Anointed Cherub who covereth knew rebellion, sin, and death because he possessed wisdom, even "great wisdom" as a god. He, too, as an emanating flame of fire, a son of YHWH, knew the consequences of rebellion. Even the stars testify from the very beginning the consequences of betrayal.