Joyfully Growing in Grace and Torah

Growing in Him
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 am 

J. H. Allen has it that Caucasians are the direct bloodline cousins of the Jews of today. If you have read Hislop's The Two Babylons in its entirety, including footnotes, then I strongly suggest you give this text a solid combing over. Judah's Scepter and Joseph's Birthright puts a straightforward thesis that Caucasians are the direct Hebrew blood cousins of the Jews, that Ephraim/Manasseh (or the ten northern tribes of the scriptures) are the European nations to come. Allen connects it all the way to the Royal Family and the Stone of Destiny, stating that it was Jacob's Stone upon which he called it the House of the Creator.

I have recently been teaching my kids about the Anglo-Saxons, Jutes, Danes, etc., and our first text that we have read was Beowulf. In this text the poet describes many Biblical motifs and quiet subtleties of the Hebrews. It also references ancient RUNES, and there is no doubt in my mind that these carved-stone texts are none other than the left-handed approach to Paleo-Hebrew. The Germanic tribes of Indo-Europe were speaking and writing the backwards version of Paleo-Hebrew, and J. H. Allen talks about words such as GAUL compared with LUAG in Hebrew--the Welsh of today (from Wales) speak Gaelic from the Celtic/Gaul invasions of Europe. LUAG is connected with B'L'ShWN (lasown) means "tongue," from which we also get the word "language." In reference to the Ruach Ha Kodesh descending upon the apostles, and they spoke in other "tongues," we read from the prophet Isaiah: "For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people" (28:11). Could this be a prophesy of the sending forth of emissaries to reunite the lost tribes of Israel with Judah? Could ancient runes of the Germanic tribes be their version of the Paleo-Hebrew as I have noted?

In Allen's view, the prophesy of Isaiah 28 is unto Ephraim/Joseph/Ten Northern Tribes of Israel who are Caucasians. What have you to say about this idea?

I would like to hear from those of you who have read Allen's work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 am 

Here is a free online version if you cannot find the hard text anywhere:

http://familybible.org/pdf/JudahsSceptr ... hright.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:59 am 

http://britam.org/Tribesman/AncestryAthol.html

You might also consider the writings above.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 am 

here is the home page:

http://britam.org/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 pm 

It is as plain as day, as plain as the bumps on your nose that Judah has been as spread out in Europe as their ten ancestors have all along. The sons of Shem encompass the earth, and Ham and Japheth dwell amongst them...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:52 pm 

Thanks for the links, sis. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:20 am 

Humanity is not colored differently just by chance. If the big picture is put into perspective, then we can see why there are different races of humans, and that humanity is consigned to disobedience...that physically circumcised Israel could not be the accepted Passover sacrifice, since they were in fact fleshly humans.

The beast that devours those who dwell on earth is Death. Those who will spread the mark of death believe in a white Santa, and a white Jesus. A Pagan Christ. Take the white Christ out of their Christmas, then you've got a serious fight on your hands..

I think Megyn Kelly has something to say about this...with a lot of support.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:55 pm 

Through my own personal studies which include the links I gave in the posts above among other things, I am convinced that God is indeed pulling together his people.

I do believe that the salvation offered through Y'shuah is intended for the whole house of Israel which consists of all of the tribes and not just one or two. There are millions and millions of people in this country alone, never mind other countries, who are indeed part of this lost house of Israel.

And Yah has never been one to reject anybody who wants to love him, and walk with him so I'm sure there are people out there (ger) who may not be a blood part of Israel who also are included for salvation.

There is a bride which is the whole house of Israel, and there are guests..who are the guests?

Yah intends to bring the two sticks together to bring all of Israel back as one..this is the bride. And there are guests as well. So we still do have two groups of peoples. Even the guests must have their ''wedding clothes'' to be present.

Throughout history, we see Yah dividing, and dividing even more. Example..sheep and goats. Of the sheep, the first born males are dedicated to Yah..and first born people also. Of the first born males, they are divided again as they are examined to fit the perfect criteria for sacrifice. We see Yah doing the same with people/groups. From one house a group becomes priests while others become higher priests. Some go first such as Judah, and he carries the law. He is the kingly line. Among the kingly line one is plucked to be the king and among the kings, one is plucked to be the king of kings...Divisions. And yet, not all are the physical first born. But the first born is the first one to have a heart for Yah..more divisions.

So, in the world scheme of populations, I'm sure such a thing continues. He knows where and how to lead his sheep even if we don't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:14 pm 

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: